Heald, Tim wrote:

> Take your X and hit the skids.  We'll have none of that here.

Heh heh. Well that was a long, long time ago. While I've not been
straight edge for many years (I do drink a beer or two once in awhile
and that whole movement as genre of punk got way out of hand), I do have
a distant fondness for that music.

> Actually just went back to something like that myself, but more from a
> wanting to stay around for the kids point of view.

Kids as in children of yours? If so, I know what you mean -- I have a
2-year old and have found that I've instinctively tamed down in a lot of
aspects of my life.

I miss freely swearing at will.

-Bret