From: bret [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 February 2004 23:01
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Final thoughts on Gibson

Wayne Putterill wrote:

> I just had to get out my copy of Inflammable Material, Great stuff,
> thanks for reminding me.
>

> I haven't played it for years - that goes for most of my vinyl, I'd
> forgotten how tactile the whole experience of LP's were, even the
smell
> was evocative of my youth. Now where is that day glo X-ray specs
(spex?)
> single I remember having....

I know what you mean. I have about 3 rather large plastic bins full of
12" vinyl, and several smaller crates loaded up with classic and rare
7"s and I never listen to them anymore because I'm too cheap and lazy to

buy a turntable. I'm just happy that Alternative Tentacles decided to
re-release many of the skaterock classics of the '80s.

-Bret (who would like to pull out his vinyl copy of Inflammible Material

if he had a turntable)