The situation is that if the conference goes longer its going to cost more.
Its around $299 (last minute) now for 2 days.  How much more would people be
willing to spend to make it 3 or 4 days?

  _____

From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 11:43 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: CFUN

For sure! I've got so much material that people really can use that 1 hour
is not enough. I'm quite positive that all the other speakers are in the
same boat. Add the fact that people can get really upset when two speakers
they want to hear from are speaking at the same time and you see a need for
more time.
As is, I'm going to have to 'limit' my talk on remote data to the basics of
email grabbing (using google news) and really focusing on the steps and ways
of grabbing web data (from a fusetalk forums for example). Last time I gave
this talk it was 2.5 hours. I'm really going to have to work to get it down.
:)

  _____