If this is your first time, you will be very happy. CFUN is the best CF
conference - period. (Of course, I've not attended MXDU which I hear is
pretty good as well.) But anyway - consistently I can say CFUN is the one
most worth your $$. (As a speaker I'm a bit biased, but my presentations
suck anyway. ;)

-ray