Sandy,

1) I couldn't believe he wouldn't talk to you for the rest of the day
just because you said it was the Jewish Bible
2) I couldn't believe he could be as STUPID as you described him
3) Wondered if he's an anti-Semitic convert

Oh, in Reform synagogues, a *lot* of women say Kaddish
for their parents and grandparents
:-)

I can understand how so many people from Jewish families are really
ignorant about their heritage - I was - but a supposed Christian
not knowing the origin of the bible really surprised me.

<cf_grammar_geek_warning>
BTW,
"son's" what?
son's is possessive, as in son's cluelessness,
sons is plural, as in "the ones who are required".
</cf_grammar_geek_warning>

-Ben