Does anyone use Moodlogic for mp3s?

Ok, maybe I have a broader question about mp3's in general. I have MusicMatch Jukebox and around 400 mp3's. I have gotten them from various sources, from CD's etc.

Is there a reason that some files aren't recognized when you scan your drives for music files? Moodlogic only recognized like 3 of my files, and they happened to be ones by me (my music).

I know that you are supposed to "tag" your files (ie. put in all the data for the song). But even after I did that, Moodlogic didn't find them.

This is all because I bought the TDK Mojo1 Wireless ,p3 player to take to the gym.

Oh, and another thing... when you download songs from itunes, why can't you open them in anything else? Is there a way I can get those songs into my non-ipod player? I thought about using the Burn option and burning an mp3 CD and then, in turn, ripping it. Is that against the rules?

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."