I do like the fact it tells you how many people have downloaded that
website....so theoretically there are only X other versions of the site out
there.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 02 March 2004 16:37
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: TemplateMonster (was RE: Help needed)

  Yes!!! We like some of their stuff. ESPECIALLY for clients who have no
  budgets, but want something "pretty" and don't care that somewhere in
  the world, there's another site that might look similiar.

  Cheers,
  Erika

  From: Candace Cottrell
  Template monster doesn't use a base/membership fee.
  They charge on a per-download basis. I have used a few of their
  templates. I think Erika has as well. She was the one who turned me on
  to them.