6. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
You may: Build a website using the template in any way you like.
You may not: Resell or redistribute templates (like we do). Claim
intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or
unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and
individuals. Make more than one project using the same template (you
have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another
project with the same design) Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293 http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"There is no right price for the wrong
product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/2/2004 12:02:14 PM >>>
So I could purchase one for like $50 or whatever, and sell it to a
client for 200, or just bill them what you paid?

What are the terms of use/resell?  I looked around and couldn't find
any.  does it vary by author?  Is there a method to send the author an
email with wuestions prior to purchase?