So I could purchase one for like $50 or whatever, and sell it to a client for 200, or just bill them what you paid?

What are the terms of use/resell?  I looked around and couldn't find any.  does it vary by author?  Is there a method to send the author an email with wuestions prior to purchase?

I liked the first listed the most.  the second it like a windows xp tangent or something, it's so-so.  third is tight too.  Hurry, ima buy all 3 for exclusive use.  :P

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L Walker-Arnold
To: CF-Community
Sent: 3/2/04 10:37 AM
Subject: RE: TemplateMonster (was RE: Help needed)

Yes!!! We like some of their stuff. ESPECIALLY for clients who have no
budgets, but want something "pretty" and don't care that somewhere in
the world, there's another site that might look similiar.

Cheers,
Erika

From: Candace Cottrell
Template monster doesn't use a base/membership fee.
They charge on a per-download basis. I have used a few of their
templates. I think Erika has as well. She was the one who turned me on
to them.
  _____