From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 3:16 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Vivid Dreams (was RE: Kingdom Hospital)

No, I wasn't involved in the discussions. I am the opposite of
depressed. I am anxious. Not all the time, and not to the point of
having anxiety attacks, but anxious nevertheless.

Although my doctor did have me on celexa for a while. Not sure why!
Anyway, when the prescription ran out, I stopped taking it. I didn't
really feel any different.

What is SSRI?

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/4/2004 3:03:11 PM >>>
My dreams become much more vivid (and tiring) whenever my SSRI dosage
gets bumped.  I'm currently taking more to deal with SAD, so I'm feeling

the dreamy-dreamy thing right now.

I don't recall you ever participating in any of the antidepressant
conversations, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

--benD

Candace Cottrell wrote:

> So tell me doc, what does it mean??  :)
>
> I am seriously thinking about going to a sleep lab. I feel exhausted
> when I wake up. I remember them for about an hour, then they fade. But

> there are some that I can still recall to this day. One I even
> considered turning into a horror book.
>
> I don't eat after 8pm, so that isn't the problem.
>
> Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
> The Children's Medical Center
> One Children's Plaza
> Dayton, OH 45404
> 937-641-4293
>
> http://www.childrensdayton.org
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> "There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
> inexpensive and delivered on time."
>
>  >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/4/2004 2:17:26 PM >>>
> <cf_ExperimentalPsychologist>
>
> Vivid dreams, that's quite interesting.
>
> </cf_ExperimentalPsychologist>
>
> Larry

Stephen
> King latching on to someone else's good idea. I watched some of the
original
> show it's based off of several years back.
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108906/
>
> I probably won't watch this one though because I don't like Stephen
King's