Yeah, actually they want us to go to 2 weeks training every year.  I wanted
to go to flash training, but I'll probably end up doing some dot net stuff.

I know it sounds like I'm being a winer, but it just feels like I've been
fighting an uphill battle for too long and know I've got to concede defeat.

Marlon