Well,
Think of it as another string to your bow. I'm doing exactly the same thing.
Adam
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 08 March 2004 15:46
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: Dot.net stuff

  Yeah, actually they want us to go to 2 weeks training every year.  I
wanted
  to go to flash training, but I'll probably end up doing some dot net
stuff.

  I know it sounds like I'm being a winer, but it just feels like I've been
  fighting an uphill battle for too long and know I've got to concede
defeat.

  Marlon