My experience / advice...

  Don't upgrade to XP from 2000.  Everything was horrendously buggy.  Minor
issues such as couldn't get Enterprise Manager to work, or Navigator to
load were frustrating.

  Back up everything before starting.  Do the hardware upgrade.  Get
Win2000 working.  Do a clean install of XP.  Start reloading programs.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aaron Skye, Guitarist / Songwriter <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>