Ok, I see your point. We do work for a few of the large car manufacturers I
will say three of them,
and not one of them have CF server they will not buy it and they say they
will never buy it. So when I say it is up to the client, "It is up to the
client." These companies have plenty of money to buy CF server they refuse
to use it. We have showed them CF server and the benies you get from using
it. But they still say NO!

So we have educated the client about CF server, but for the industry we work
in, 9 out of 10 will not use CF server over ASP.

I would prefer them to use it. Now with .NET coming in full force I no
longer have the itch to tell them about CF server.

When done in ASP 3 or .NET, they have people in house to maintain the
application after development which is the key thing for their IT
department.

We have only had one client purchase CF server.

So I can only speak about what I have seen and I have seen only one buy CF
server because we showed them how they can benefit from its use.

Shawn Regan
Head Applications Developer
pacifictechnologysolutions