Well, after 2 months of waiting I finally got my computer back. The video
card was one of the things that blew so the shop sent it back for
replacement. I had to wait. The replacement came and it was defective. I had
to wait for a new replacement to be sent. I called yesterday and was told it
was ready 5 days ago. No message on my machine so I was waiting.
At the shop, on their LCD monitor it all looked good. I got it home and
plugged it into my CRT monitor and the left side of the screen was jumping
slightly and the upper left corner was jumping noticibly. No such jumping
existed when my laptop was plugged in so it looks like the card has a
problem.
Now I've got to take it back and I'm pissed. It's a radion 7500 and if this
is the service that they provide, that'll be the last time I ever use their
product again. Add to that I'm going to blast their service on the front of
HoF. The service charges and all cost more than a new video card. I should
have just bought one and did it myself.
It all sucks.

Oh, and I chipped a tooth and the dentist on my new insurance says it can't
be fixed. Looks like I'm going to have to go to a real dentist to get it
done and pay out of pocket. It all sucks.

Oh, and I've got one of my bad feelings again. The type of feeling I (and
some others I know) had for a time before 9/11. All in all, I'm not happy.

There's more, but....