It sounds like you've been under a lot of stress lately. Jobs, computers,
deaths. Yeah, I can imagine that you'd have some bad feelings.

Something bad will happen, and you will be able to point to it and say
"see?" We all hope it's not something like 9/11, but even if it is we will
weather it. I encourage you to prepare yourself to also see the good things
that happen so that you will be able to point and say "see?"

-Kevin

> Thanks. I'm just a bit worried about the 'doom' feeling (not you Ben).
It's