We have it, I use it for help docs.  That was to be the cfexecute call.  it is a good program.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:53 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: screen snapshot to image file every 30 seconds or a minute.

SnagIt by Techsmith.

BEAUTIFUL PROGRAM!!!!

Absolutely recommended too for any kind of screen capture, browser
window capture, region capture. Comes with a built in editor for
circling things ... etc.

THIS PROGRAM IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY.
Been using it for years now. The most recent version is hot sh*t.

http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp

Cheers,
Erika

From: Smith, Matthew P -CONT(CSC)

I'd like to capture my entire screen/desktop to an image file
automatically every n seconds.  Is there something out of the box for
this?  I could cfexecute etc etc as a scheduled task, but just wondered
if anyone already has something like this going.
  _____