- there's a kid in the house and you're trying to catch them looking at p0rn

- You've a system that is running a monitoring program for weather, system
activity, or something along those lines that is updated real-time by some
kind of outside feed (hardware or software based) and you want those that
can see your web server to be able to view the data without having to buy
additional licenses of the monitoring application.

Those are the only two things that I can think of that haven't already been
suggested.

Hatton