At 11:14 AM 3/17/2004, you wrote:

>Give me three guesses, 1 funny, 2 serious, then I'll tell.
>

>:P
>

>if you get it right ill chug 2 raw eggs, on webcam for the list to see, as
>well.

Hmmm, damn that's tempting.  I wish I could think of something good!

Umm, your icons are moving around while you're not there and you want to
see if it's someone doing it with a mouse or if your computer is possessed?

Gathering data for a usability study?

Having short-term memory problems and need to review what you've done that
day?  :)

--
Phillip Beazley
Onvix -- Website Hosting, Development & E-commerce