> I guess, you have to ask yourself the same question?  Are you better off
> right now than you were under Clinton?

I know that I'm worse off now and I'm at the same job as I was when Clinton
was in office. Because of the economy and the effect on budgets, we now have
no raises and higher insurance costs which in practical terms means that I'm
actually seeing less in my take home pay now. And because of a change in how
the prescription plan is set up I can no longer get a medication I need to
take twice a day. My mutual funds have actually seen negative numbers over
the Bush term as well.

And I'm doing relatively well compared to others.

-Kevin