It sounds like a good time to ask for tuition reimbursement.

  A good company (if they still exist) won't be opposed to helping better
their employees.  Especially for a dedicated worker who has saved the
company tens of thousands.

  I think Dan had an interesting comment about this being
discrimination.  However, suing the company (or threatening to sue)
probably won't get you a raise.

  To Mike who mentioned University of Phoenix.  Before going that route
look for other local college places that offer telecommuting degrees.  When
I spoke to the UOP people they asked me perplexed "why wouldn't you go
after a local place that offers the same services."  And I was thinking
"you sent a direct mail, you idiots."  A friend of mine got (or is getting)
an on-line degree locally.
  She is the first 100% telecommuting student they had, and no one really
knew how to handle it.  The system was set up so classes could be "Spread
out" across a few different colleges; and she had trouble registering for
classes.  It was nice at that point to be able to drive to campus offices
to try to sort them out.

  All that said.. at least they recognize your contribution to the
company.  In most companies I would more expect to hear "You don't deserve
a raise you lazy bastard.  Last week you only clocked 100 hours; and none
of that was on the golf course."

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>