tell me about it.  one night the whole family was watching Jackass the movie, and it got to the part where dude was squeezing white liquid out of a sea cucumber.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Candace Cottrell
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:03 PM
  Subject: Re: Movies

  I don't have kids, but I do watch most movies with the 'rents in the
  room.

  Motives was a really good flick, but too much sex. I was very
  uncomfortable watching that with Mom/Dad in the room. A little bit is
  ok, but borderline porn is a bit much with them around.

  I loved the Cell. I thought the camera/cineamatography was awsome, as
  was the acting. I didn't find it to be too sick. No sicker than
  HellRaiser or Texas Chainsaw.

  Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
  The Children's Medical Center
  One Children's Plaza
  Dayton, OH 45404
  937-641-4293

  http://www.childrensdayton.org
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
  inexpensive and delivered on time."