But he French only law goes directly against the constitution. Yes the PQ
never found any problem opting out while still using the same provisions of
the constitution when it suited their purpose.

I did a very cursory google search on the topic. Quite a few PQ members
supported Parizeau and Michaud. The PQ vote on sanctioning him barely
passed.

As for the suggested killings and forced removal, there have been quite a
few incidents in which synagogs and Jewish cemetaries have been desecrated,
aside from the typical anti-semetism stuff, in at least one of the
cemetaries the perps also spray painted pro separatiste statements.

I will not withdraw what I said. The facts support it. There is a strong
bias in the PQ against non-francophones.

larry