From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 10:50 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Any CSS guru here?

Oh wait, maybe I can help ... I read about this once before somewhere
...... Hover needs to be the last element in the list for the rest to
work properly ... ??
Anyone else ever heard that? Well, worth a try anyway?
As a side note, I ALWAYS build my stylesheets with hover as the last in
the list ...

Cheers,
Erika