From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 10:58 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Any CSS guru here?

As soon as the page reloads, you've lost the active state.  In mozilla,
you can click on one of your top links and then move the mouse off, then
release, and this link will retain the active link, but as soon as you
move to the new page, it's lost.

--
Marlon Moyer, Sr. Internet Developer
American Contractors Insurance Group