No criminally responsible would have been actively and directly aiding the
Hutu militias. Neither France nor the US are guilty of that. At worse what
the US is culpable of is the sin of omission - it did not do anything when
it had the opportunity. France's assistance was more direct, therefore it
should a lot of the blame. That being said, those that were directly
responsible should be actively traced down and brought before the Hague War
Crimes Court.

larry