Saw the following movies on easter break. comments inline. not that my
opinion matters, but keeping in line with others posts.

Bowling for Columbine --
        Really got me thinking. Loved the animated history of the US. also
loved the interview with Marilyn Manson. Didnt hurt that alot of it was in
Michigan, where I live.

       3 out of 4 stars

Underworld --
        Pretty cool. Kate Beckinsdale (sp?), woweee. She's a doll. Plot was
thin, effects were cool.

         1 1/2 Stars

Matrix Revolutions --
        Now I know why I was so disheartened after the second one. Boy did
the W. brothers drop the ball with the last two movies. This movie sucked.

        1 Star

Something's Gotta Give --
        Good cast. Chick movie sure, but Amanda Peet has always held a
special place in my heart. That is worth an extra star all by itself.

        2 1/2 stars

Gothika
        Robert Downey Jr never plays a convincing anything anymore, at least
not since Less Than Zero. Okay, but not that scary, and pretty predictable
movie. Penelope Cruz and Halle Berry could've spent their time
doing...ahem...other things.....

      1 1/2 stars