Nah, I ALWAYS quote, as I said in my post. Not changing my ways. But I
wanted a round of opinions from the respected masses. :D
It's just the peeps man! The peeps! I hate that they say "well my editor
does it this way, so how come it's not right?" Blah blah blah yadda
yadda yadda ... And it drives me nuts. And the fact that the CURRENT
editors even allow it boggles me!!!!

And now there's a HTML compressor product one of them wants and it
strips out all the quotes, and I JUST KNOW this is gonna cause problems,
but it's hard to talk them out of it when they are serving up 10,000 web
pages. <sigh>

Just a Friday rant. Of no particular importance. :D

Cheers,
Erika