Folks,

Just to give you a little clearer idea -

I was planning to present estimation of cost and schedule for software projects
(how it is done at large organizations such as IBM).   We can also compare Cold
Fusion against other technologies because development is dependent on the
language you use for doing the project.   I was thinking of specifically doing
web projects due to nature of our group.   It will take about an hour or so.

I am still willing to do it, although at the last minute it is difficult to put
together a proper presentation.  But, I do need to know early enough (else we
can do some other time if there is still  interest).

Thanks!

Girish