Please do share.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan LaPlante [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [KCFusion] Meeting

I have to admit as soon as I installed CF 5 I started right in on the user
defined functions. I didn't much care for the approach of cfincluding
functions at the top of the page so I came up with a way to load all the
function for an application once per the life of the application. I would be
happy to share my techniques with any of you.

Bryan