Daryl,

*Your idea on CFFLUSH would be good.
*I have also heard a few others ask about using CFGRAPH (brief demo would be
nice).
*I am interested in hearing about the functionality of connecting Flash &
CF/databases.  More specifically, can/how does Flash on the client side
allow dynamic access to a database and CF on the server side.  What are some
of the pros/cons and limitations.

Thanks,
Ryan