I'm migrating our most-used database from Access to MS-SQL7. This particular
db gets reads and writes all day long. It's used by the intranet security
system to authenticate users, and store information about pages they
accessed, etc. Using the upsizing wizard in Access2000 to create an SQL7 db
was easy. Now I need to make sure that data in the new version contains
everything the old version does, before I "flip the switch" that makes
application.cfm work entirely with the new version. So my question is this;
how best to write SQL that will look for any new records in one db (the
Access version), then write those records to the new db (SQL7)? All
table/column names are the same. I could just have SQL look for records in
db1 updated after a certain date, then update them in db2, but I thought I'd
ask before committing to this course.

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.