OK this is turning out to be relatively simple, but here's a basic SQL
question. Once I have identified the record whose contents need to be used
to update its matching record in the new database, is there a command that
will automatically write the entire record without me specifying each column
along with the value?

I know to retrieve all columns in a given record with the * wildcard. But
how can I write all those columns for that record into SQL7 with some type
of command? I'm not quite up to speed yet with all the SQL7 syntax.

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice: (816) 801-5200
Fax:   (816) 880-4776
       (800) 525-1101

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.