Hello Dominic and all,

MMI maintains an SKOS-based representation of the CF standard names at the
MMI Ontology Registry and Repository (ORR):
     http://mmisw.org/ont/cf/parameter
In your browser, this URL will open the ontology in the ORR Portal. You can
click the Versions button to see a history of the versions we have at the
ORR.  You can use content negotiation or an extension to request a
particular format, eg:
   http://mmisw.org/ont/cf/parameter.rdf
   http://mmisw.org/ont/cf/parameter.n3

You can find more details about the SKOS representation, mappings, Web
resolution of terms, and SPARQL queries involving the CF ontology at:
http://marinemetadata.org/orrcf .  We would appreciate much any feedback to
improve this service and the documentation.

Best regards,

Carlos

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Lowry, Roy K. <r...@bodc.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Hi Benno,
>
> That's a pretty thorough overview of the current position.  One minor point
> is that the URIs you give from my system serve version 9 - not the current
> version. Replace the '9' by 'current' to get the latest version e.g.
> <http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/list/P071/9>
> http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/list/P071/<http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/list/P071/current>current
> .
>
> Cheers, Roy.

Carlos A. Rueda, PhD
MMI Technical Lead - marinemetadata.org
caru...@mbari.org - 831-775-1929
Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute - mbari.org