Jonathan & List,
I strongly agree with this new approach as well.   Technical
discussions in email are very hard to track, and I believe many people
who might be contributors don't engage for this reason.   I think
discussion in Github issues will accelerate our progress.

Thanks for doing this,
Rich

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:48 AM Daniel Lee <daniel....@eumetsat.int> wrote:

> Dear Jonathan, List,
>
> I think these changes will be an improvement in how we handle evolving CF.
> Your assessment is sound in my eyes and I think these changes will bring
> substantial benefits. Thanks for the hard work and attention to detail.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229
USGS, 384 Woods Hole Rd.