From: Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 27 March 2000 9:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Inline html editor

chris,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: Chris Tazewell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
:
: Question: does anyone know of a usefull 'inline' html
: editor that I can use in a CF template?Whether it be a
: CF custom tag, or an applet or whatever...
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eWebEdit or eWebEditPro
http://www.ektron.com/

activeedit
http://www.cfdev.com/

editlive!
http://www.ephox.com/

i've also heard rumors of there being a dhtml visual text editor in the
spectra package but have yet to actually see it.  if anybody can supply me
with a url or something where i can see that in action, i'd *love* to see
that (if it actually exists).

good luck,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden