There is also a Java Applet which has a limited set of tools, but I don't
have the name of it in memory at the moment.  As far as Word to html,
Andrew, you have gotten me thinking - despite word 2000 putting in all that
xml when you save "as html" couldn't you save to RFT and then use a custom
tag to covert it - I thought there were more than one out there which dealt
with RTF?  Or perhaps they are perl scripts?

Levi

| Levi Wallach - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  P:(703) 237-0443 F: 703-237-3490    |
| Senior Webmaster, Tran Interactive Design Group - http://www.tidg.com |
| Creator, DVDMON.com - http://www.dvdmon.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |
| DVD News, Views & Reviews, Music & Book Reviews, PDA Channel Content, |
| Contests, DVD Buying Guide and more!                                  |

the body.