>Be very careful.... Amazon has recently Patented the "1 Post Listserv
>Boycot" business process.
>
>You shall receive your prize for this blatent infringement via a friendly
>courier bearing court docs.
>
>Have we discussed your liability insurance coverage lately?? :-)

Hmm... I had a very witty reply ready, but then I realized that I would be
running a high risk of reviving the bandwidth consuming "insert your wacked
out patent here" thread, so I nixed it.

So why did I waste bandwidth by posting about my desire to not waste
bandwidth by posting?  Because its late and I didn't feel like canceling the
email.

Regards,
Seth Petry-Johnson
Proponent of the G.T.Z.B.L.T.T.L.M.B.A. process
Argo Enterprise and Associates