> Just out of curiousity how many of you use a text editor vs
> cf studio and
> the like?

Up until Homesite, I wrote all my code in Notepad and loved it.

With Homesite, and later CFStudio, I made the switch and have been very
happy with the results.  I don't use all the bells and whistles (and I
certainly turn off the layout tab also) but I do like having code snippets
and color coding.  Also, having quick access to the help documentation is
great-especially when you just can't remember the attribute for the tag you
are using or the format of a function.  All in all I use mine like a
glorified NotePad and I'm glad that I have the option.  It has certainly
allowed me to be much more efficient with developing but be totally hands on
and in control.

Jessica Shea
Lead Developer, Professional Products
DataCritical (formally Elixis Corp)