----- Original Message -----
From: Mack, Chris R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 13 April 2000 16:28

> I think a lot of professionals designers use WYSIWYG editors.  I use
> Dreamweaver not because I don't know html, but rather because it saves me
> time.  I can layout and tweak tables much faster using Dreamweaver than I
> can in CF Studio.  Dreamweaver does not leave "messy" code when doing

Yes  - I agree entirely.  The choice of editors is definitely a religious thing,
like so many other things in this industry. One side tends to find it difficult
to concede anything to the other.

At the final analysis - whatever tools gets the job done the most speedily and
efficiently are the best tools for the job. I use Studio, UltraEdit and
DreamWeaver as appropriate.

This is one to watch however:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/ultradev/

Adrian Cooper.