I'd use the wddx streams and cache the wddx packet or the deserialized
recordset. and schedule an event to refresh that cache however often.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Hannum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 2:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Caching with CFHTTP?

Ok - I'm outta my realm here, but I need to make it my realm.  I have a news
feed from Moreover that uses JavaScript to incorporate
it into my page.  This works, but is an extremely slow process.  (I know
it's the same for iSyndicate too - I use them other
places).  Is there anyway to grab this info, say hourly, and cache it for my
use???  Anybody trying anything like this???

Dave

"Always Drink Upstream From The Herd!"

the body.