Im finally building a new MSSQL server and separating it form my CF server.
Im using a nice and fast 18GB LVD drive for my data drive.  I was also going
to create a 2GB partition for the WINNT system.  I was thinking that it may
be better to place the WINNT system on a separate older 1GB SCSI drive I
have and create the swap file onto the fast drive.

If my WINNT system is installed on a slow older SCSI-II drive would I be
degrading my system performance bigtime?....or am I much better of creating
the partition on the fast drive for the system...?

Also if I have 1GB-RAM would I want to still set my swap file at
512-512MB...?

Thanks,Adrian