Hello CF-Talk,

As everyone like's to read more into my statements than is needed, and given
the fact that except on this list we very very VERY rarely run into any of
the competitors at this level and our honest competitors (the ones we're
normally compaired to, Adrian) are IBM, Microsoft, OpenMarket and
Intershop....I'm done....Sorry...Thanks...Whatever....Have a nice day....I
have to go beat up on Bill Gates now ;)~

Best Regards,

Mike Randolph

P.S. I guess marketing is right, I should never never never post to these
lists...bad mike, no cookie.

-----

SUPPORT.

>I think that applies to most CF based products of this type - that is the
>strength of CF. As for support - you are making the somewhat biased
assumption
>that only you provide it.
>
>> The ONLY reason I originally posted was because the copyright and patent
>> laws of our country suck, but our country's ethics don't?....Go try to
>> "knock  off" a song,  book or corporate logo...etc.
>
>It is obvious to me that the reason you have gone to such extremes to
defend
>your product is because you are seriously concerned about the competition.
If
>you were not concerned about the competition, and your product stood on its
own
>as unsurpassable, you wouldn't have to. You keep mentioning
AuctionBuilder -
>this discussion is not about AuctionBuilder it is about Able Commerce  -
how
>about addressing the concerns of your potential customers?
>
>Adrian Cooper.

the body.