Its common and even expected of people who work for companies to back their
own products as the best, and one and only true product.  The guy has
already apologized for it.  Drop it please.  We/I have better things to do
than read people griping on this list and its gone on long and far enough.
We are here to help each other out during those all too rare occasions that
our minds go blank and our coffee and chocolate buzz has worn off.  My
grand-daddy used to say that opinions are like (censored expletive)s
everybody's got one and they're all full of (another censored expletive).
Can we all get back to being nice friendly, unstressed little developers who
just want to be better at what they love to do????

Thank-you for attention in this matter,

Fred T. Sanders
Galveston Island, TX
Having a bad day?
Imagine this...

You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called "The World".
The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascading
serenity.
The water is clear.
You can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.

Feeling better?