They give no further instructions on setting up testing. Is anyone out there Allaire
ColdFusion Certified?
Or is it just a marketing technique? If you certify your product, there should be
links to certification testers in qualified city CF training providers. Doesn't this
seem like the
logical way Allaire should really promote their certification? If it exists!

KM