I don't pretend to speak for Allaire, but my impression is that any serious
web developer should upgrade from CF Express to 'the real deal' instead of
using my 'hack.' I wrote a simular article for CFDJ concerning using custom
tags for Express. I consider both articles to be more of a "here's an
interesting idea" then "use this for your Amazon.com clone" type deal, know
what I mean?

<CF_OT>
8 hours left till end of day and the beginning of the three day weekend.  :)
</CF_OT>

Raymond Camden, Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482