Howdy,

Once upon a time, I could set up ODBC datasources through CF
Administrator.  Recently, after adding a datasource name and clicking on
the browse button to go select the database file to complete the
installation, no directories ever come up in the window that is supposed
to show the directory tree.  The hourglass icon just runs and runs.
I've made sure the RDS service is running before attempting this but no
joy.  To work around this, I'm having to use the ODBC Data Source
Administrator under Win98's Control Panel to set up datasources.

Could this possibly be an MDAC thang?  Any suggestions on what to check?
My setup: running Studio 4.5.1 on Win98 (1st ed.), MS Access97 databases

Chris Montgomery
astutia.com -> http://www.astutia.com  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Astute e-business applications & web site development
      210-490-3249/888-745-7603   Fax 210-490-4692
Allaire Consulting Partner/Authorized NetObjects Reseller
  Find a Job in San Antonio ->  http://www.sajobnet.com
 Need professional help? -> http://www.psychadvisor.com