No, I'm the only one here - running the single-user Studio version of CF
Enterprise 4.5 (I had said 4.5.1 earlier, but that was for
Studio...haven't found an update yet on Allaire's site for the
single-user version of Enterprise 4.5.1).

No, only running one machine here.

Thanks, all.  I guess I'll take this to Allaire support forums and see
if anyone there has already found a solution.  As others have mentioned,
I'm apparently not the only one running into this problem.

Cheers,

Chris Montgomery
astutia.com -> http://www.astutia.com  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Astute e-business applications & web site development
      210-490-3249/888-745-7603   Fax 210-490-4692
Allaire Consulting Partner/Authorized NetObjects Reseller
  Find a Job in San Antonio ->  http://www.sajobnet.com
 Need professional help? -> http://www.psychadvisor.com