No guessing on this one folks. The last version of CF that bundled CR
was 3.1. If you had the 3.1 CD, upgraded, the old CF RTE is still in
place. I "believe" this was the CR 6.0 engine, but it might have been 5.0.

When I had my system disk go south lately, I had to spin the 3.1 and
apply the succeeding CDs cuz they were all upgrade products, and this
loaded (or allowed me to load) the CR engine.

And it is correct, it is the CRE, not the designer. You will still need
that piece. Also, lately a number of people complain that CR8.0 will
not work with CFREPORT built into CFAS. YMMV...

I "Wonder" what would happen if you install the BF "Book" CD, then
apply the latest CFAS on top of that? Hmmmm. I wonder...

Good luck!

Steve

the body.

--