I think that he was referring to CR being included with ColdFusion 3.1. They
dropped it for version 4. So if you can get a copy of CF3.1 that may work...

regards,
larry

"Tammy Schilling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

> --------------30BB3F0738D52058754C9026
>
> I also had the same problem.  I just thought maybe I was too stupid to
find it on the disk.  Good to know I'm not nuts.  Sorry, I guess that
doesn't really help you much.  You're
> right, the book does say that it is bundled with the included CD.  Which
version of the book did you get?  I have version 4.0

> Tammy
>
> Michael Kear wrote:
>
> > In Ben Forta's book, Web Application Construction Kit, he has a whole
> > chapter on Crystal Reports and another on using Versions 2.0, both of
> > which he says are shipped with ColdFusion.
> >
> > Not in mine.
> >
> > Was I swindled?   Was Ben mistaken?  Has the policy of inclusions
changed
> > since then?
> >
> > Inquiring minds want to know.
> >
> > Mike Kear
> > AFP Web Development
> > Windsor, NSW, australia
> > http://www.afp.zip.com.au

the body.

> --------------30BB3F0738D52058754C9026

> I also had the same problem.&nbsp; I just thought maybe I was too stupid
> to find it on the disk.&nbsp; Good to know I'm not nuts.&nbsp; Sorry, I
> guess that doesn't really help you much.&nbsp; You're right, the book does
> say that it is bundled with the included CD.&nbsp; Which version of the
> book did you get?&nbsp; I have version 4.0
> Kit, he has a whole
> of
> inclusions changed

-----